Anyone else feeling like - “What the actual f*ck is happening right now?”
Okay, so the world is in a crazy-ass way - and you may be wondering how the heck to show up online during this crazy time...
🤷🏼♀️ Should you still be posting?
🤷🏼♀️ Should you still be marketing your products or services?
🤷🏼♀️ Should you still be engaging with your community?
The answer: YES, YES and 100% Y.E.S!
Whether everything else in life has changed for you or not, it is important that you still SHOW UP! Continue to post, continue to add value to your audience, continue to serve, continue to educate and continue to connect with your ideal client and team member. Because when things do return back to normal (because things will go back to normal), you will be at front of mind to your audience.
I’d also like to mention, there are still people buying and there are more and more people who need your product or online opportunity right now.
So spend this time offering valuable tips, educating your audience, establishing yourself as an expert in your industry and sharing some light-hearted content to uplift the vibes and create some positivity.
Want helpful business tips?
Learn about starting your own business, using online tools to grow it, and how we are living the life of our dreams.
An important thing to remember is to ADAPT YOUR CONTENT to the current climate. It doesn't have to be all COVID-19 focused, but consider how life has changed for your audience at this time... including probably spending more time on social media thanks to social distancing and self-isolation (that's a win) and then create your content accordingly.
Before you get started, here are the three types of content you want to be posting;
1️⃣ VALUABLE CONTENT (educate, entertain or inspire your audience)
2️⃣ STORYTELLING CONTENT (relatable content that creates immediate connection and trust)
3️⃣ CTA CONTENT (Call To Action - clearly share your product or opportunity)
Do you need some content ideas?
Here are some ideas that may help to inspire some posts, stories and captions for you;
- Share the thing you find most fun about working in your business
- Answer some of your most FAQ’s
- Tips for working from home (because, #selfisolation)
- Show your followers how they can still support you or buy from you at this time (do you have an online store, offer remote sessions, deliver to customers or can they still book your service without needing face-to-face interaction?)
- Introduce yourself and/or your team
- Take your audience behind-the-scenes and show them around your home-office or workspace
- Productivity tips for staying focused while working from home
- Tell a story of how you are adapting to the current situation and any positives that have come from it
- Share some epic testimonials both product and business!
- How to support small businesses during this time - and share some of your favourite local businesses
- Tips for boosting your immunity and physical health
- Tips for looking after your mental health and wellbeing - share some of your favourite self-care rituals
- Tell your audience the reason why you started your business and what drives you, especially right now
- Share some of your favourite memes (Corona virus-related even?) or post a funny story for some light-hearted positivity
Remember, social media should be FUN! And goodness knows we all need some positivity and fun right now!